Storytelling for Virtual Production - From Script to Headset
|Teacher:||Iliana Franklin and panel members|
|Day:||Wed, Oct 21, 2020|
|Time:||09:00-10:30 CET ( 08:00-09:30 BST / 03:00-04:30 EDT / 00:00-01:30 PDT )|
|Included in:||All Access Pass, Conference Pass|
|or a-la-Carte Price:||40 EUR plus VAT & Eventbrite Fees|
Directing the screen for virtual production brings many challenges, one of them is what stories can you tell through VR that you could not with any other type of media. Escape Studio Storyboarding and Previsualization tutor Iliana Franklin will discuss with Escape Studios MA graduates in storyboarding and previz the story development process for VR production. The panel will provide an opportunity for a discussion with audience.
Moderator: Iliana Franklin, Lead Tutor MA Storyboarding and Previz at Escape Studios, London
Analysing Storytelling in VR
- Austin Hill - VR as a storytelling medium and the challenges and opportunities it provides for both the creators and the audience
- Anastasia Gurova - The importance of storytelling as a form of influence in the life of people
- Stevie Stedman - Writing a script for real-time immersive format
- Leroy T.P. Dias - Storyboarding for VR production
- Molly Babington - How important is the fidelity for creating immersive experiences?