In this educational panel, participants will deliberate on the unconventional routes to enter the fields of VFX and Games. They will delve into the hidden efforts that contribute to reaching those goals, often unseen by the surface. Spaghetti or squiggly line career? The idea of a non-linear career isn't a new one. The term 'squiggly career' is a modern take on this phenomenon, coined by Helen Tupper and Sarah Ellis. Iceberg - Panelists will delve into the hidden efforts that contribute to reaching goals of getting into VFX and games, that are often unseen on the surface.
- Alwyn Hunt (moderator) - The Rookies
- Simon Devereux - Framstore, London
- Saint Walker - Escape Studio, London
- Tim McLaughlin - Texas A&M University
- Mauro Baldisera - Skyup Academy