Masterclass in CG Cartoony Animation
The talk will start off with a short introduction to Simone's career path, from animation enthusiast to Commercial Director at one of the most well-known and beloved animation studios in the world: Aardman Animations. Following this, Simone will discuss the following topics:
- The first character to take care of in your scene: the Camera!
- From storyboard to finished animation, how we do it!
- 'Feel' your character.
- Smart blocking for easy splining in Maya.
- Using smear frames and squash/stretch to achieve the cartoony effect!
- The importance of posing and 'working within the pose'.
And many more tricks which beginner/intermediate animators will find very useful to improve their workflow and get more out of their shots!
Morning Presentation: 9:00 - 11:00am
This showing is for SCHOOLS ONLY. You cannot purchase tickets to this event.
Afternoon Presentation: 16:30 - 18:30pm
Note: You do not need to purchase tickets to individual Masterclasses if you buy an All Access Pass - available here.
To pay via bank wire:
Associazione VIEW Conference
BANCA PROSSIMA – Filiale di Milano, Piazza Paolo Ferrari, 10 – 20121 Milano