VIEW Conference launches a new contest to celebrate the creative power of technology at the service of society.
Are you a designer, a creative or a computer graphics lover? This is what you are looking for!
If you have made a movie, a short, a music video or an advertising using 2D/3D animation and/or VFX focusing on current social themes during 2015 and 2016. We are interested in receiving your work of art.
Deadline to submit is Sep. 15th 2016
Submit your work by uploading you file through our Festhome festival page.
Starting this year, we will only accept submissions through Festhome, there’s no need to send us a physical copy.
Submission is free of charge
First prize: 1 Wacom Intuos Pro Medium
Rules and Regulations:
- All entries must have been completed from 2015 to 2016 to be eligible
- Both individual and group projects are accepted
- All entries must provide written authorization for any copyrighted material included in the work
- All entries must be received by September 15th, 2015
- Winners will receive prizes in cash, technology and/or paid internships